348 West 38th Street, 8A
348 West 38th Street, 8A
Breathtaking 2 bedroom + Home Office, 2 bath, loft (approx. 1,567 sq ft) located on the cusp of Manhattan’s historic Garment District and newly fashioned Hudson Yards.
Light-filled, corner loft offers soaring ceilings (12’3”), wall-to-wall, oversized windows with southern and western exposures. Enviable skyline and Hudson river views.
Sleek & modern, open galley kitchen. Custom cabinetry with top-of-the-line, integrated appliances, Sub-Zero wine cooler, abundant counter & storage space. Perfect for entertaining.
Large primary bedroom comfortably fits a king-sized bed. Double hanging closets with additional storage above. Crisp, white-tiled, en-suite bathroom, with two-sinks, mirrored medicine cabinets and a 12-foot waterfall shower. Adjoining room is perfect for a nursery, office or exercise area.
Secondary, interior room with floor to ceiling, built-in bookshelves and enclosed desk area, is perfect for home office or sleeping area. En-suite bath with chrome finishes, deep soaking tub, and overhead storage.
Gracious floor-to-ceiling pocket doors create an expansive living experience when opened. When closed, privacy provided for three rooms. Note: Current owners used as a three bedroom.
Floor-to-ceiling, cove lighting. Integrated surround sound. Oak hardwood floors throughout. Through window A/C.
Built in 1915, as a factory warehouse, this boutique, elevator, pre-war loft cooperative occupies the uppermost floors (commercial tenants occupy the first six floors). Keyless entry, secured keyed elevator, and voice & video intercom. Two communal laundry rooms (one directly across the hall from unit 8A. FYI – ‘in-unit’ laundry not allowed). Pets welcome. Pied a Terre’s and 80% financing allowed.
Exceptional Transportation & Conveniences:
• Most express & local subway lines & bus routes
• Amtrak, NJ Transit, LIRR & Path at Penn Station
• Short distance to Port Authority
• Short distance to Metro North at Grand Central
• Short distance to Hudson Yards, Highline & Theater District
• Short distance to Madison Square Garden, Chelsea Piers, Intrepid & Hudson River walkway & piers
• Short distance to Bryant Park
• Quick access to the Lincoln Tunnel & 9A to the Henry Hudson Parkway
• Very close to the James A. Farley Building (Future Facebook Offices)
• Additional close neighbors include Twitter, New York Times, E&Y, Viacom, Microsoft and many more!
• Local favorites include Tavola, Esposito’s, Arlo Hotel, Brooklyn Fare
|Address||IN CONTRACT: 348 West 38th Street|
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Member, Real Estate Board of NY
Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
Poljan Properties, Inc.
1207 Cortelyou Road
Brooklyn, NY 11218