411 West 44th Street #32/33
411 West 44th Street #32/33
Hell’s Kitchen Gem! Meticulously designed, 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom coop in the heart of Hell’s Kitchen. Perched on the top floor with lofty ceilings, tree-top views, and northern, eastern and southern exposures. With windows in every room, unit 32-33 gets stunning natural sunlight throughout the day. The owners spared no expense or attention to detail when combining (2017) and renovating (2021) the neighboring apartments.
The kitchen has everything one needs to prepare a succulent feast! Plenty of counterspace, pot drawers/storage, and new stainless-steel appliances; including gas range and a vented hood! The open kitchen also offers a separate dining area for everyday dining, and plenty of space for dinner parties or intimate gatherings. Hardwood floors and windows throughout. Extending from the open kitchen/dining concept is the beautifully-designed living space, which includes a remote controlled, Mitsubishi split ac unit. Window A/C units can be used for bedrooms.
Large primary bedroom with double hanging closets, additional storage and en-suite bathroom. The spa-like bathroom has a large window and lovely fixtures & finishes, including a glass enclosed, subway-tiled, standing shower. Three additional bedrooms, smartly located on opposite ends of the apartment, offer privacy for work and/or sleeping. All are large enough to accommodate a queen-sized bed and additional storage.
Second windowed bathroom includes a deep soaking, clawfoot tub, crisp white tiles and tree-top views. Enjoy the coveted, in-unit, washer and vented dryer.
411 West 44th Street is a lovingly maintained pre-war cooperative, located on a beautiful tree-lined street. Secured entry with voice intercom system. Part-time super, storage unit and bike storage for rent (both waitlist), pets welcome. Pied a Terre’s, live/work and 80% financing allowed. Subletting allowed after 2 years of occupancy.
Exceptional Transportation & Conveniences:
• Most express & local subway lines & bus routes
• Amtrak, NJ Transit, LIRR & Path at Penn Station
• Short distance to Port Authority & Times Square
• Short distance to Metro North at Grand Central
• Short distance to Hudson Yards, Highline & Theater District
• Short distance to Madison Square Garden, Chelsea Piers, Intrepid & Hudson River walkway & piers
• Short distance to Bryant Park
• Quick access to the Lincoln Tunnel & 9A to the Henry Hudson Parkway
• Very close to the James A. Farley Building (Future Facebook Offices)
• Additional close neighbors include Twitter, New York Times, E&Y, Viacom, Microsoft and many more!
• Local favorites include Marseille, 44 & X Hell’s Kitchen and West Bank Café for dining & drinks; Amy’s Bread and Little Pie Company for sweets and coffee; Domus for home goods, gifts, cards, blankets and everything home!
Check out this video tour.
OPEN HOUSE: By Appointment
|Address||411 West 44th Street|